26.1.11

My Wardrobe Picks I

As with many of you fashion obsessed out there, I have a massive wardrobe so I've decided that instead of letting these beauties hang on my wall and not get worn or even exposed to the world, I'm going to post one great item from my wardrobe a week!

First up the insanely beautiful bed jacket I found in a charity shop for £7! Its incredibly well made, from the intricate machine stitching to the carefully lined inside. When worn the mandarin collar buttons up quite tightly around the neck and the sleeves are cropped and slightly bell shaped. I have worn this jacket out a few times when I was interning in London but it hasn't received the credit it deserves. So here it is!






It's one of my best ever finds, quite versatile actually, and I'd love to hear how you guys would style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment