16.2.11

The Row F/W 2011

So far this has to be my favourite collection of NYFW. Now I know I'm biased because I'm freakin' obsessed with the Olsen twins but this collection is truely magnificent.

Beautifully mature and immensely well concieved, the collection blends modern tailoring with luxe furs and lace seamlessly, and the colour palette is mesmerising - deep berry, chocolate brown, mustard yellow, inky black and clean white, with pops of powder blue and yellow leopard print. The styling accents the whole collection, turning it into something more urban than we've seen before from The Row; the fur hats and chunky white socks speak of practical measures taken against the harsh NY weather, but the leopard print coat and velvet slippers are pure MKA. I'm blown away..
















This collection makes me SO glad I picked up those black velvet Zara slippers last year. Next on my hit list is these Topshop beauties. Now where can I find £50 lying around?

Picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment