5.5.11

Outfit Post x The Beginning


So here's a picture of what I wore yesterday. I wanted to wear something light and breezy with bursts of colour and texture to lift my mood as it was a big day: the hand-in of my 3rd year Final Major Project Theory Dissertation i.e the big scary 10,000 word basterd! So that's finally over with now and I can begin the next project - finishing my styling unit, which starts tonight with a re-shoot in studio. I am definately going to miss being this creative all the time but if plans go ahead then hopefully I can keep doing this kinda thing forever!




Wearing: H&M Conscious Collection white linen suit, Primark white vest, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, vintage multicoloured tie-dye silk scarf, Topman purple silk tassled scarf, Principles bag (about 4 years old!) & Topshop cheetah print suede slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment