30.11.10

THE Dress

Planning a wedding takes alot of effort, money, and patience, mostly on behalf of the bride-to-be and the bride's parents. Well it's certainly that way in my case. Yes, I'm engaged to be married next August! My fiance and I have sorted a beautiful church in the picturesque town I grew up in, a gorgeous posh country pub/restuarant with a thatched roof and a lake surrounding for the reception, and now its down to the nitty gritty; cars, cakes, suits, wedding ringss, music playlist, practising our first dance together *ahem*. But the most important thing, ofcourse, is the wedding dress!

Much like any fashion obsessed woman I've been dreaming of my wedding dress since I was proposed to over a year ago (eating a 3 course champagne dinner under the stars on a beach in Mexico, a-thank-you) so I've decided to have my dress specially made for me and (fingers crossed) I think I've found just the woman to do it. But that shouldn't stop me from shopping around right? Not when Net-a-Porter stocks the MOST beautiful collection of wedding dress ever! So here's my fantasy picks because like anyone can really afford these bad boys!?



For the Ultimate Princess:

Lela Rose Strapless Silk-Gazar Gown -
£4,315

For the Modern Minimalist:

Emilio De La Morena Pleated Silk Gown -
£1,390


For the Romantic Bohemian:

Temperly London Embroidered Lace Gown -
£4,900


 For the Fashion Power Player:
Donna Karan Asymmetric Wool and Silk Blend Gown -
£3,960



 For the Grecian Goddess:
Donna Karan reflection Asymmetric Satin-Jersey Gown -
£2,660


picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment