16.4.11

Parisian Pop-Up


While browsing one of my favourite online boutiques farfetch.com I noticed that they are accomodating an Anne Valerie Hash pop-up boutique at the moment! Anne Valerie has a very feminine, very Parisian aesthetic and it's exactly the kind of garments I would wish to wear when I'm flitting about Paris with my fiancĂ© this summer. Farfetch is selling her mainline Anne Valerie Hash and also her more affordable AVHash By line, both of which are entirely divine and well worthy of a wardrobe investment buy. Below is an interview Farfetch conducted with the Parisian designer and don't forget to click through the slideshow on the farfetch.com website to watch a video of Anne Valerie talking through her S/S 11 collections!  And how incredibly beautiful is her boutique?! C'est magnifique!







Images via farfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment