2.3.11

Dries Van Noten F/W 11

 WARNING - This post is image heavy

I feel like I've been waiting for this collection forever! As usual Dries knocks it out of the park and, as usual, I prefer this F/W collection to his S/S 11 offering, but only marginally. Textural and extremely graphic, yet totally harmonious, the colour palette doesn't stray too far from the usual DVN style but its been freshly approached and juxtaposed in the most artisanal way. The signature Dries silhouette is there, elegant yet eye catching, and the styling is perfectly cool and dishevelled (how I wish I could get that perfect ponytail!). This is only around 2/3 of the collection as I picked my favourites to post, but I would happily take all of it if your reading Mr.Van Noten!


















Picture source via vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment