18.3.11

Une Belle Femme


As I was researching my next article on top stylists for Running In Heels magazine, I came across this old editorial from Vogue Paris. Maybe I love it so much because it features one of my favourite models, and maybe it's because of the white blazers (which I'm currently hunting for), maybe it's the short wig (which I'm currently lusting after) but mostly it's gotta be the PERFECT styling. The clothes actually FIT in the editorial without being over powering, and dance a fine line between high fashion and commercial. Simple perfection. Have a listen to this Grizzly Bear remix of Feist's 'My Moon, My Man' while you look!















Publication: Vogue Paris
Date: March 2006
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Karl Templer
Model: Malgosia Bela


Picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment